01/01/2020

New decade with new vision and mission! (I hope so) ha ha

I really grateful dimana I berada sekarang. As a wife, as a worker, as your service consultant (ahaks), as a daughter-in-law and etc..
Im very grateful and appreciate what I have right now.

Just to recap, because this pain.. I masih tanggung ;) but trust me, Im okay, I dah redha.. Ive lost abah last (almost) 2 years (10/02/2018) and mama last year (06/01/2019). Berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu yang memikul. I quite regret because I takboleh nak bangga kan mama abah before ni, I takmampu that time, but I believed mama must be a proud person if dia dapat tgk me now. I am who I am, I usaha untuk I ade kat sini skrg. Thanks mama abah untuk pengorbanan yg you guys pernah lakukan for me. Aku terasa lagi pemergian dorang sbb dorang tak sakit teruk pun, dorang pergi dgn tiba-tiba. Aku kehilangan tempat mengadu sekelip mata.

Relationship parents & daughter tak sama ye. Mmg takde ganti.

Husband takleh ganti, siblings takleh ganti, BFF pun takleh ganti. So, what to do? Kita simpan je lah dan berserah.

I hope this 2020 bring me more joy and happiness in my life. Its hard to explain ape yg I tgh lalui now. Idk how to describe because I only can feel it. Im a failure. I might think im a failure. Even actually Im not totally failed pun.

Be a good person, be a good wife, be a good colleague, be a great staff ... and.. be a good mother insyaAllah.

I dah penat dah nak jaga hati semua orang, mana nak jaga hati sendiri lagi, this year no more kayy, sorry if I jadi more mean than last year. Hahahhaa

I love myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment